iPad hate....
So, as I stated before, I got looks of disapproval from hubby
regarding my iPad purchase. I growled angrily as I said, "I'm gonna say this and I don't want to
hear any of your Apple hate, ok?" "What is it, dear?" he said, exasperated, knowing good and well that
he could promise no such thing. I turned in my chair to face him and I said, "Tweetdeck is made so I
can post on both Twitter and Facebook, right?" Bill nodded impatiently. "Well," I said, "the iPad app only does Twitter for some reason." Bill grinned and said, "I bet it would work just fine on an Android..." Now it was my turn to give *him* a disapproving glare, and when I did
Bill said, "Hey, that isn't IPad hate, that is Android love!" After 14 years of that kind of logic, I'm surprised I haven't snapped yet.
regarding my iPad purchase. I growled angrily as I said, "I'm gonna say this and I don't want to
hear any of your Apple hate, ok?" "What is it, dear?" he said, exasperated, knowing good and well that
he could promise no such thing. I turned in my chair to face him and I said, "Tweetdeck is made so I
can post on both Twitter and Facebook, right?" Bill nodded impatiently. "Well," I said, "the iPad app only does Twitter for some reason." Bill grinned and said, "I bet it would work just fine on an Android..." Now it was my turn to give *him* a disapproving glare, and when I did
Bill said, "Hey, that isn't IPad hate, that is Android love!" After 14 years of that kind of logic, I'm surprised I haven't snapped yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home