This blog site is for Endless Ranting. Those that know me will tell you that I love to talk, and where else better than the internet to spew off unsolicited opinions and general silliness? Just consider this my garbage disposal of random emotion.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Things You Think

Many of you know that I'm a huge Ben Folds fan.  Ever since I heard "Whatever and Ever Amen" (which is one of the albums Ben did with this former group, Ben Folds Five), my love of Ben has grown with each passing song, and each passing album.  Although some see his lyrics as a bit...emo...I see them as great reflections of life as it is, not as it is portrayed on the radio.

Some of his songs make me cry, "Kylie and Connecticut", and some make me laugh, "Rockin' The Suburbs", and a few give have hit me really hard, "Carrying Cathy".

Ever have an album that you never *ever* skip a song on?  Yeah, it's that kind of love.

Anyhoo, I came across this video, since Ben has a new collaboration album coming out.  I'm really frickin' excited!  Although someone else is writing the lyrics, I can already tell that since Ben is producing and writing the music, I'm gonna love it.  

Thought I would share!

Posted via email from Random and Absurd: The American Way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home